What Should I Post On My Fanpage?
This week another great infographic came out. I love infographics, they are beautiful images that share lots of useful information, all in one place.
This week’s infographic shows what kind of information you should be posting on facebook, and how often. With that in mind, I wanted to help you come up with ideas to post.
What Should I Post On My Fanpage Each Day?
I myself have come to a facebook page quite often and thought, “what do I say?” and I do this everyday for many businesses.
So here are some ideas I have about what to post and what platform it will work on.
- Morning everyone, how’s the weather in your area of the world?
- Time to share: My favorite non-profit cause is______.
- Who is someone you’ve always wanted to meet, and why? Mine is ….
- Do you have pets? Are they like your children?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- This is a great article about… (with link)
- My favorite movie trilogy is_____.
- If I were alone on a desert island, I would want this book ___.
- Share a story
- Share an old blog post from your website
- Talk about a project you’ve worked on
- Share a picture of your office
- Share a picture from a customer
- Post a new profile image
- Post a new cover and tell people what it is from
- Find a freebie for your customers and share it
Tip- When I can’t think of anything to post I like to visit some of my favorite fanpages to see if they have anything I can share with my followers. A lot of time I think of Toys R Us as a fanpage, it has a lot of followers and they are constantly updating. Find a post on your favorite fanpage, and click share.
Another popup will come up, asking you if you want to add a comment. Facebook allows you to decide, but I recommend you give your opinion or some other comment here, you want to get people to respond and have a conversation with you.
Now this post will show on your newsfeed, and you have something to talk about with your visitors.
You should definitely update your fanpage everyday, I recommend doing it a few times a day. It will get much easier when you are used to signing in daily and you get used to chatting with your followers.
© 2012 – 2014, Social Media Consultant. All rights reserved.