What Should I Post on My Facebook Fan Page?
I myself have come to a Facebook page quite often and thought, “what do I say?” and I do this everyday for many businesses.
This week’s infographic shows what kind of information you should be posting on Facebook, and how often. With that in mind, I wanted to help you come up with ideas to post.
What Should I Post on My Facebook Page Each Day?
So here are some ideas I have about what to post and what platform it will work on.
- Morning everyone, how’s the weather in your area of the world?
- Time to share: My favorite non-profit cause is______.
- Who is someone you’ve always wanted to meet, and why? Mine is ….
- Do you have pets? Are they like your children?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- This is a great article about… (with link)
- My favorite movie trilogy is_____.
- If I were alone on a desert island, I would want this book ___.
- Share a story
- Share an old blog post from your website
- Talk about a project you’ve worked on
- Share a picture of your office
- Share a picture from a customer
- Post a new profile image
- Post a new cover and tell people what it is from
- Find a freebie for your customers and share it
Tip- When I can’t think of anything to post I like to use Fanpage Robot to see if they have anything I can share with my followers. A lot of time I can find an interesting trendy topic on my dashboard, and click share.
After I click “Full Moon December 2017”, it gives me a list of news articles that I can share with my audience. Click on a post, and add something else you want to talk about with your followers.
You should definitely update your fanpage everyday, I recommend doing it a few times a day. It will get much easier when you are used to signing in daily and you get used to chatting with your followers.
© 2017, Social Media Consultant. All rights reserved.