Daily Social Media Template- Make Campaigns Easy
I have several clients that I take care of social media for, and I was looking for a way to make it easy to remember which I had done each day. It can get confusing really quickly. I also noticed that I get a lot of visitors looking for templates for social media, I am assuming to find a checklist of what to do, and how often. From this need, I have put together, a great solution. A google form.
Now my google form is a bit different because I put one together that lists all of my clients. I can’t share that, but from that I have made the following form and you can get it FREE, if you have a google account (and who doesn’t these days?). This is a screenshot below of my social media template:
- First login to Google Docs, I’m not sure exactly why, and this may change in the future, but for now, go to Google Docs and login
- Come back here to get the link for the exact Social Media Template Form
- Click on the button in the top left that says “Use This Template” and go through all of the wizards. Once you get to your actual form editing, on the bottom there will be a link to the live form, click that link
- Bookmark the link to your Form
- If you are using Firefox, you can add the bookmark to your toolbar
- Right click the bookmark and select “Properties”
- Click “Open in Sidebar” this way every day you can click the link and do a new record for your social media campaign
- Everyday click and record
I can make changes to this template and you should too, based on what you want to do with your campaign. Maybe you want to add additional platforms or weekly goals. In the future I will do this, but I wanted to get something out there I thought would benefit everyone. Please ask questions below, and I will respond as soon as I can.
© 2012 – 2014, Social Media Consultant. All rights reserved.